Sunday, March 15, 2009

Take 'Em Down


I will have a whopping 7 years of good luck for all the eye contact I made during toasts with friends last night and have an everlasting urge to dance and twirl around to this song as H and I hiked G.P. this morning. For statistical curiosity, I plan on implementing a study on those I pass by on outdoor hiking adventures regarding their; overall friendliness, how in tune they appear to be with nature, if they say hello with a smile, and those who pretend no one else exist when they are in the mountains. Let's take down those fences people, and enjoy this world together, maybe even bring back disco circles with light up flooring. In other news I'll continue to build my castle in L.A., for this is the only place I can consider home and fulfill myself with the simple pleasures that life has to offer.

Ph0enix-Fencessss

No comments:

Post a Comment