Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Amuse Me

This morning as I was stair climbing into an oblivion, listening to my beloved shuffle, I pondered what amuses me these days. I woke up to the rain tapping on my window and the dog jumping on my bed waking me up far too early, Bah. Back to the rain, I was driving and of course only in Hollywood, there would be some idiot in shorts and sandals... Silly LAian looking something like this:

I also saw an alt azn man with a whimsical red fohawk, leopard button down shirt with his chest region exposed, trying to pull off some type of rocker style gone horribly wrong, and with none other than a man bag looking along these lines:

I often am amused by my sheer grace of walking down sidewalks in Los Angeles. No matter if I'm starkly sober or have had a drink or two, the trees that break sidewalks, always want to skin my knees. Luckily I have yet to eat it, though I've come quite close on numerous occasions.

At work I'm most amused when overprotective men feel the need to be the middle man when I take food orders for their girlfriend/significant other. Their large and in charge attitude of women not being efficient enough to make executive decisions, without permission is just ridiculous. Here's a typical situation:

Leiann: "What would you like as your side?" (to female next to the man)
Female:(silent)
Male:(repeats what I just said)
Female:(gazes into male's eyes) "fries"
Male: "She'll have the fries"
Leiann: "great"
Really? REALLY? Ha

That's my banter, here's some music:
Tahiti 80-Ear to the Ground


Midlake-Golden Hour

1 comment:

  1. he should have told her she couldn't have fries. she'll have some fresh fruit instead.

    ReplyDelete