Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Food for Thought


When I first moved to Los Angeles, I wondered where the hell I could actually get a bagel around here. Once you have a good one, you can never really go back to the mediocre being a foodie and all. Noah's Bagels on Beverly and Larchmont is by far my favorite place to buy one of those round things with a hole poked in the middle. The line tends to get a bit poppin on the weekend, but with good reason, as you can get away with the perfect start to your morning, for under five bucks! I keep getting the same old thing when I go, Chocolate Chip Bagel toasted with Blueberry Cream Cheese... Mmmmm, and a coffee will do too! Something about a NY Bagel franchise, they do it right. Go treat yourself, please!

Morning Music from Goldfrapp and Voxtrot
Goldfrapp-A&E


Voxtrot-Honey Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment