Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Morning


Pass the Irish Oatmeal topped with slivered almonds, cranberries, cinnamon, and my usual cup of joe please. I had an AMAZING weekend careening through the crevices of Death Valley with my favorite people, I'll get to that in a later post. Today is going to be gorgeous I can tell, our walk at 8am was perfect and I'm pleased the wind has died down. I'll be partaking in a shuffle and cardio morning, possibly rowing with my eyes closed listening to Sigur Ros or cycling sounds kinda exciting, decisions decisions... Do you sense some Strokes influence and a tad of LCD in this song? Or is it just me?

Good day ya'll!

Ph0enix-Lisztomania

3 comments:

  1. lol brian brinkman blogged this song yesterday. i was gonna suggest it for your blog but i knew you were already up on your ph0enix.

    http://brinkjunk.tumblr.com/post/89489286/song-of-the-day-phoenix-lisztomania-off-their

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't hate this one from today.

    Passion Pit - The Reeling

    could dance to this.

    http://brinkjunk.tumblr.com/post/89764797/song-of-the-day-passion-pit-the-reeling-off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Hype machine downloading as we speak, thanks!

    ReplyDelete