Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'll Take You Higher


There's something so organic about being in the middle of the desert and falling in love with the starry night's sky. Blustery winds graised my cheeks, and a glass of wine later I was floating... In and out of happiness, pondering the world that lay before me, living in this moment, and the future that has yet to come. Being a woman of my word is something I strive in fulfilling, and when I make plans to go on miscellaneous adventures, whether it be a weekend to a depressely named "Death Valley" or to the serenely lovely Yosemite, I will make it a point to be there. After years and years, well, only 2 years of saying I'm road tripping up the 101, I have requested a plethora of days to complete our summer mission, Microbrewery detours in mind.

This song makes me want to break out my new 10'0 and go night surfing, with a full moon in hand. I need to get back in touch with the Pacific, for it's been way too long. The rush of paddling hard for a wave, dropping into the face, and veering right... How I love Rights. We shall meet again very soon.

Here's some trippy, classify it as "cosmic" magic to put you in an illustrious state.

NaturalCalamity-Dark Water & Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment