Friday, March 13, 2009

Hop Ottin' IPA

It's Friday and I have the entire weekend off to partake in my usual shenanigan activities and begin my 10 page autoethnography! The sun is gracing us with our perfect Califiornia weather and my urge to drink midday has stricken me. Lately I've been head over heels for IPA's and Belgians, and thank god for my local Trader Joes, and their often cute beer stocking boys to recommend this. I like beers that I can relate to on a personal level, this Boonville Beer is hoppy, feisty, aromatic, and exuding a complexity that some might not be able to grasp. If you're a lover of Stone, this quite possibly may be better, for its absolutely delicious and quite affordable for only $6.99 a pack. Heart you 7% and afternoon buzz... Mmmmm

OkkerviI River-For Real

No comments:

Post a Comment