Sunday, April 12, 2009

Midahs Touch


My fellow FtLMB members were kind enough to leave me one of these the other night, when I was absent from one of our meetings this weekend. Today after a hike from our home to the tip top of Mt Hollywood and a morning excursion to Larchmont Village for my usu. farmers marketing, I plopped down on the couch and savored this. The description on the bottle sounds on the suicidal side of beers, but at the same time fascinating. Ingredients consisting of barley, white Muscat grapes, honey & saffron had me at hello... since I'm a wine and beer lover alike. She smells dirty and fragrent, as if someone threw in a splash of wine, but i'm into it. Taste-wise its delicately smooth on the tounge, honey is flowing in the perfect amount, a kick of spices lye underneath, and it's defintely a 9% alcohol content. Apparently this beer is the oldest known fermented beverage in the world, and has to do with that king... Overall I'd give it an 7.5/10.

Here's a band that is milk and honey.
A Band of Bees- I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment