Monday, April 6, 2009

Best Cup Cups

Delilah's in Echo Park is my favorite Cupcakery I've come across in Los Angeles thus far. I haven't always been a cupcake whore, just in the recent two years of my life, have I fallen for the inner mini cake elitest in me. Sure we've all had our fare share of mediocre, often dry cakes that have been over cooked and smothered with cheap frosting, but really theres more! I have two, well three favortie cupcakes at the moment that I split three ways with the girls and they include; red velvet topped with cream cheese frosting and perfect sprinkles, a chocolate with chocolate chunks topped with an orange cream cheese Jack Daniels frosting and perfect sprinkles, and lastly the German chocolate with chocolate chunks and this insanely perfect coconutty trad frosting. All three have wooed and won me over, and fuck places like Sprinkles and Crumbs, they suck. Delilah's truly delivers the most amazing cupcakes with the utmost of quality and satisfying flavors.

Pretty much perfect my friends.

Casiotone For The Painfully Alone-Old Panda Days (W/ Nick Krgovich)

No comments:

Post a Comment