Thursday, April 9, 2009

Duchess de Bourgogne

She's one of the most beautiful beers, I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and tasting. In our inaugural meeting of the FtLMB (For the Love of Music and Beer), we started off our tasting with this here Duchess. Her quaint manor of dark cherry aroma and 6.2% wine-like characteristics, tied to being a red Belgian, swooned me into bliss, as we savored every last drop. Kinda reminded me of a Barley wine, but a million times better. This lovely lady is surely pleasant to drink with her bursting aromas and smooth taste of heaven, my lady we will meet again.

Now for a not so delicate song to contrast this beauty. My favorite loud driving music band, fuled with sex, drugs, booze, and pure sexiness.
Queens of the Stone Age-Feel Good Hit of the Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment