Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An Economical Breakfast

Yes, we're all doing our part through these economical times in saving money here and there, so that we can enjoy the finer things in life such as concert festival attending and vacational experiences to the unknown. Pictured above is my interpretation of the best breakfast sandwich one would get, at the oh so amazing Cafe Los Feliz. If I would've felt fancy this morning, I would've spent about $12 or $13 on such a decadent morning delight, but I didn't. I walked to my work for free coffee to acompany by free croissant(which I aquired from closing and the left over pastry adoption program) as well as the other resources in the fridge that were lying around. You too can create such a scrumptious breakfast just like me by having the following:

-1 croissant (toasted)
-2 eggs (cook over hard or scrambled)
-motzarella cheese (or whichever you prefer)
-sliced chicken breast (or if you're lucky and have bacon, I'm jealous of you)
-avocado
-dash of pepper and sea salt

Prep time- about 5 min
Deliciousness scale- 9 (if I had bacon, a 10)

Serve and enjoy!

The National-Fake Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment