Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Marble Movie Skies

This weekend I pondered why Bat for Lashes wasn't playing Coachella, what I would've given to see her work the crowd, likely wearing something fascinating and sexy. Her latest album "Two Suns", is slowly growing on me with her whispy heartfelt vocals, slightly reminding me of Tori Amos, throwing in subtle synthy beats. I'm becoming inpowered by all these lovely ladies in music lately, especially this weekend. Alison Mosshart, Karen O, Jenny Lewis, Lykke Li, and that one chick who sang in Thievery on Saturday.... Seeing these women work their magic on stage was amazing, I really need to make more music. This summer will be the summer of pure productivity and vacationing to beautious places.

Cheers to marvelous Chella weekends!

Bat for Lashes- Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment