Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chella, Ella, Ehhh!

I will be basking in the desert this weekend with some wonderful people, partaking in music culturing, miscellaneous adventures, dancing right round here and there, artistic expression, and beyond. I'll also be doing some real homework by documenting my experience for my Photo Journalism class in the form of a photo essay! Pretty excited about that, we'll see how the finished product comes out... Its been a longer than usual week and I'm ready to get the hell out of here for 3 days, plus we're staying at a resort that has 3 pools and a bar, d-fucking-luxe. Upon my return, expect a full report and some pictures of this hot fest.

That is all my lovelies, here's a goodnight song...

Leonard Cohen-Famous Blue Raincoat

No comments:

Post a Comment