Friday, May 14, 2010

Just Breathe

Hello weekend, how do you do? I'm a happy lady with the way the stars are aligning and my two days off will bring! My brothers fiance is having a bachelorette party this weekend at a super swank resort in San Diego that should be chicktastic and loads of fun, I'll be taking lots of pictures with my new camera. Tonight I'm attending a 3rd grade reunion with kids that are all grown up from likely the coolest elementary school ever, Sugar Hill. Imagine having a dragon as your mascot... And the swing set their was incredible, far taller than other schools.

Here's a song that should be apart of everyone's playlist for nighttime drives by Telepopmusik. Its made for cityscape freeways as the world around you blurs in motion and the lyrics induce you by saying "Just Breathe", an act that so many of us forget to do when caught up in life. Listen, love, live my lovelies...

Telepopmusik- Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment