Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Go Easy On Me

I'm a Kings of Convenience girl, and more times than others I turn to them for simplicity in life. Strum me into a rainy or sunshine filled day, and swoon me with your sweet vocals. Norwegian boys sure know how to woo and ahhh their listeners, I bet if I burned one of their cds for my dad, he'd listen to it while he works on his sail boat in the harbor. Thanks to these guys, I'll always have a fascination and never ending love for build ups, gold in the air of summer, move fast with parallel lines, know that failure is the best way to learn, and rather dance with you, than that douche bag across the room. Their new album is airy, breezy, and sweet as per usual, here's some of my faves of the new album Declaration of Dependence.

Kings of Convenience- Mrs. Cold


Kings of Convenience- Renegade

No comments:

Post a Comment