Thursday, November 5, 2009

Washed Out

The Wah Wah's to gloomtastic days, those type of days that I wish nothing but to curl up in the oh so comfortable fetus position and drown myself in the covers and music.  I'm really, really sick of being on this roller coaster of emotion in life with too much school and not enough me time.  Apparently I only have 5 more weeks of this educational overload and then I'm done!  Being done with school is most likely the scariest thing to grace my presence in my whole life, because the months following it, I, Leiann Marie will really have to figure out my shit and just what I want to do with all this knowledge.  All I really want to do upon this milestone is work for a few months, pay off some debt, save some moola, and hop on a plane or make myself a ballon like the one above, and fly away to a far off place that will inspire me to fall back in love with photography, as of recent I've been in a downward spiral and lack there of motivation.  Girl needs a vacation pronto, and some me time wouldn't be so bad either... However, "This is life and every things alright."

Washed Out-New Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment