Friday, September 11, 2009

Off into the Sunset

Friday, fantastic Friday.  How I love morning visits from someone who not only brings me coffee, but decadent chocolate chip cookies with some sort of magical middle, I'm having quite the start to my day!  I'm currently listening to The Beta Band and dreaming about riding off into the sunset in an old 60-something convertible with hair blowing, heads bobbing, and my dearest friends having just had the best day ever.  Summer is slowly fading away, someday soon it will be cold enough to sport the things I miss like stylish jackets, tights accompanied by skirts, cute heels, and getting out my dearly missed duvet comforter.  Tomorrow's a Hollywood Forever Cemetery movie night with the lovelies, picnicing, wine, music, and Pee-wee's Big Adventure!  Happy weekend Ya'll!

The Beta Band-Dry The Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment